StatCounter Recent Visitors Map




I've just checked my StatCounter account. It is a service that lets you analyze the visitors of your site. In a glance, you can use it to track the unique visitors and returning visitors to your site, how much time the visitors spend in our site, entry/exit pages, visitors paths, popular pages and many more features. I haven't checked it all but it seems a great tool to have because you can analyze what is the strength of your site, and
where's the unpopular parts/pages in your site that you need to optimize it. I don't promise this, but I want to post the detailed explanation of how to maximize use of StatCounter. I also have Google Analytics that pretty much likely the same with StatCounter (thought I'm not sure yet) and I also want to try it.

One feature of StatCounter that I just checked is Recent Visitors Map. It shows you a visualization of your site's visitors location. I had thought that this feature is possible and a must have feature. But to have seen it by myself, it still make me say 'WOW'. The only thing that I want to say here is just a greeting to my site's readers. There's some friends from Surabaya, some from Jakarta, and some which surprisingly came from HongKong. Hello guys! I've tagged your name on the picture above.

One of my medium term goals is that this site could have increased monthly visitors. That's gonna work if I post something useful often. If you want to help me to spread the words then you can drag the title of this blog to share it on your favorite social networking site. Thanks before. This is Aristian speaking, over and out!

15 comments:

January 27, 2010 at 4:54:00 PM GMT+7 blu said...

i love ur stat counter :)
ahh...mo bikin juga ah~

January 28, 2010 at 11:30:00 AM GMT+7 Aristian W. said...

cool! it would be nice to know where readers come from around the world... try it on bluquote :)

August 20, 2011 at 11:55:00 AM GMT+7 0800 telephone numbers said...

And, you said it right when you mentioned the poor quality of performance and substandard foods that were served to you at Pipli. Not only Pipli, infact almost every eatery along NH-1 and several other highways in India have the same features. I never consume any of their products.

September 13, 2011 at 2:16:00 AM GMT+7 Mac Photo Recovery said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

October 12, 2011 at 2:24:00 PM GMT+7 vending companies said...

Describe well with the help of graph.Showing almost all visitors that came to visit for content.

November 15, 2011 at 2:01:00 PM GMT+7 sink vanities said...

I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

November 15, 2011 at 4:13:00 PM GMT+7 sink vanities said...

Stats counter shows all the visitor across globe.

January 11, 2012 at 12:53:00 AM GMT+7 fishing smallmouth bass said...

I agree with your point. This is a useful information for me. Thanks for sharing.

January 11, 2012 at 12:58:00 AM GMT+7 fishing smallmouth bass said...

Thank you so much for interesting and nice valuable posting . Keep writing

January 11, 2012 at 1:00:00 AM GMT+7 fishing smallmouth bass said...

Thank you so much for interesting and nice valuable posting . Keep writing

September 6, 2012 at 1:20:00 AM GMT+7 vending machines los angeles said...

Wow nice information you have shared here. Actually Google made searching of information easy on any topic. Well keep it up and post more interesting blogs.

September 6, 2012 at 1:25:00 AM GMT+7 vending machines los angeles said...

Thanks that you performed the good research close to this post. But, to opt for the perfect writing service, you should know about written essays.

September 6, 2012 at 1:33:00 AM GMT+7 vending machines los angeles said...

This is a great inspiring article. I am really grateful to you for providing me with such useful information. Thanks a lot. Keep blogging.

September 22, 2012 at 11:07:00 PM GMT+7 self drug test said...

Anything that they have in this site really cool according to me. They don’t make a single game but they also make several game that we can play together, this is great coz you can play with friends.

September 22, 2012 at 11:09:00 PM GMT+7 self drug test said...

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails